Ingredients32 m servings 374 cals
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onions, peppers and garlic; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in lettuce; cook 2 min. or until wilted. Transfer to blender. Add cooking creme, milk and cilantro; blend until smooth. Return to skillet.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to sauce in skillet; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until heated through.
- Remove from heat. Top with mozzarella; cover. Let stand 2 to 3 min. or until mozzarella is melted.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with your favorite steamed vegetable and a crisp mixed green salad to round out the meal.
- Food Facts: For a greener sauce, prepare using the dark green outer romaine lettuce leaves.
Per Serving: 374 calories; 12.1 g fat; 50.7 g carbohydrates; 15.4 g protein; 34 mg cholesterol; 482 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Way way too much cilantro. It overpowered the dish. I may try again without ANY cilantro and sauté chopped broccoli with the initial vegetables.
Made this last night and exactly as it was stated. We didn't care for the mozzarella cheese on it. I did make a lil extra sauce I'n wich I thought was going to be to runny... but after it sat in...