Ingredients50 m servings 323
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems; set aside.
- Mix cream cheese, Italian dressing mix, mayonnaise, onion, parsley, Parmesan cheese and red pepper; set aside.
- Put stuffing mix in separate bowl.
- Stuff mushrooms with the cream cheese mixture.
- Press cream cheese side of mushrooms into the stuffing mix until well coated.
- Place mushrooms cream cheese sides up, on a baking pan, then drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 30 min. Enjoy!
Per Serving: 323 calories; 24 20.8 9.2 69 1086 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
These were great and easy. When you first mix up the cream cheese filling it tastes a little spicy, but once you stuff and top the mushroom it isn't at all. I ended up making these twice in tw...
Truly delicious! I followed as listed and had enough to use 4 (8oz.) packages of white mushrooms. A keeper and WILL DEFINITELY make again!
These are really yummy! These are the changes I made. Did not use the ground red pepper Added freezed dried tomatoes, chopped Used Pancko breadcrumbs instead of the stuffing mix.
I made this appetizer for a super bowl party and it was absolutely wonderful!!! I highly recommend it and will use it again :-) I went ahead and bought 4 (8 oz) pkg of Mushrooms and still ha...
People always go crazy when I serve these. I limited the Italian seasoning to half a packet, and cut down on the parm cheese. Other than that, these are spectacular!
It was a hit for Thanksgiving. An encore at Christmas Eve has been requested!