Ingredients5 h 25 m servings 367 cals
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix graham crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and butter; press onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 min.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve. Top with pie filling.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Size-Wise: Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep an eye on portions.
- How to Bake in Springform Pan: Heat oven to 325 degrees F if using 9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Prepare batter as directed; pour into pan. Bake 1 hour 10 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim.
- Substitute: Substitute 20 OREO COOKIES, finely crushed (about 2-1/4 cups) for the HONEY MAID Honey Grahams and 3 Tbsp. sugar.
Per Serving: 367 calories; 24.3 g fat; 34.6 g carbohydrates; 6.7 g protein; 131 mg cholesterol; 348 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 18
It was alot, but what I did was instead of making the crust, I split it between 3 Pre-Made Crusts Perfectley
I just made this recipe for the judges and band directors at a competition we were hosting at my son's high school. It was widely enjoyed, and I even heard one person say that it was the best ch...
delicious!!! I usually add crushed pineapple to my cheesecake. I crush some on the crust then pour the batter over it!!! just remember to get as much of the water/syrup out of the pineapple as y...
I make the original recipe yearly. Everytime I am asked to do a dessert I am asked to make this. Yes the recipe makes a lot, but it is so worth it!!!
I've made this twice. It's a favorite to everyone that tasted it. The only thing I did at the end was to place a pan of water in the bottom of the oven when the cake was done and left the door...
The best recipe I have found! I am constantly asked to make this all the time for any party or birthday. Some changes: I do not add the all the flour requested. I prefer it with 1 tbsp of flou...