Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 287
Original recipe yields 15 servings
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together the bread flour and ground cereal. Coat the wings in the egg mixture, then in the cereal mixture.
- Fry the wings, 6 at a time, in the oil until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Let wings drain on paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). Line several baking sheets with parchment paper.
- While wings are frying, mix the melted butter, hot sauce, bourbon, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and habanero sauce in a large plastic tub with a lid. Place the wings into the sauce, close the lid, and shake to coat wings with sauce.
- Place the wings on the prepared baking sheets and bake in the preheated oven until the sauce is slightly sticky, about 10 minutes.
- Editor's Note
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary. We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 287 calories; 23.6 4.9 11.8 94 384 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1