Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 308
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 8-inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Smooth 1 teaspoon of tahini over the bottom of an 8-inch baking pan.
- Mix semolina flour, 1 cup sugar, coconut, and butter together in a bowl.
- Mix yogurt, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl; stir until bubbly. Pour into the semolina mixture; combine batter well using your hands.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan; dab the remaining 1 teaspoon tahini on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cake is set, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Combine water and 2 cups sugar in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil; stir to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Pour 1/2 cup of syrup over the baked cake.
- Cook's Note:
- When pouring syrup over the baked cake, start with 1/2 cup and add more if you prefer.
Per Serving: 308 calories; 9.7 55.2 2.8 13 250 Full nutrition