Ingredients17 m servings 125 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook almonds for 5-7 minutes on a cookie sheet until fragrant. Remove and let cool to touch.
- Into a food processor add cream cheese, raisins, orange zest and honey. Pulse to combine. Scrape down sides if needed.
- Add almonds and pulse to combine nuts into cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more to allow flavors to combine.
- Toast Thomas(R) Bagel Thins(TM) Bagel and spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture.
- Serving size: 2 tablespoons on 1 Thomas'® 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thins™ Bagel
- © Orograin Bakeries Products, Inc. All rights reserved.
Per Serving: 125 calories; 5.3 g fat; 17.3 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 87 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Slightly sweet and nutty with just a little crunch! I cut the recipe in half because I wanted to give it a try and I'm glad I did. This was really good and something different to spread on a ba...
Delicious! I followed the recipe but cut it in half, which yielded about one cup. I used tangerine zest (and probably a little more than the recipe specifies). This is lightly sweet (I thought t...
I'm a huge fan of bagels and cream cheese or peanut butter. I love almonds, but I'm not a fan of them in this recipe. The honey, orange and cream cheese are delicious together! I left out the ra...