Tartelettes de Framboises au Mascarpone (Raspberry Tartlets)
Ingredients1 h 50 m servings 723
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 6 4-inch tart pans with butter, then dust with flour.
- In a bowl, stir 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar and ground almonds together until well combined. Mix in the flour, then stir in the unsalted butter and egg. Mix a few times until the dough is smooth and pliable, then form into a ball and place into the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces, then roll each piece out to a circle about 5 inches in diameter. Pat the dough into the prepared tart pans; place parchment paper on top of the dough. Place several tablespoons of dried beans or pie weights into the bottom of each shell.
- Bake the tart shells in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Set the shells aside in their pans to cool on a rack. Remove and discard paper; save beans or pie weights for other baking use.
- In a bowl, whisk together the mascarpone cheese, yogurt, 4 1/2 tablespoons of confectioners' sugar, and scraped vanilla beans until the mixture is thick and smooth. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of mascarpone filling into each cooled tart shell; arrange raspberries on top of the filling in an attractive low mound. Sprinkle each tart with pistachios. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Cook's Notes
- It is better to weigh ingredients for pastry dough instead of measuring them by cup, as weights are more accurate. The dough should have the consistency of children's play dough.
- Using small beans to cover the bottom of the tart when you bake it will keep it flat. Beans won't taste good if cooked afterwards, so save for other baking use.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 723 calories; 46.3 66.6 15.2 128 117 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This tart was fabulous. We loved the crust and the filling that goes with it was perfect. The raspberries make it tart, so to sweeten things up I made a sweetened raspberry sauce to serve alon...
This was really good. I didn't have pistachios and I still thought it was delicious. For my preference, I would probably cook the crust until it was just barely golden brown because it was a l...