Antipasto Salad II
Ingredients30 m servings 383
- Combine the Genoa and sopressata salami, provolone, mozzarella, tomatoes, and artichokes in a bowl. Slice the roasted red peppers and add them to the bowl, along with about 3 tablespoons of their juice.
- Mix in the chopped olives. Drizzle olive oil over the entire dish, followed by the red wine vinegar and black pepper. Salad can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until serving.
- Tear the fresh basil leaves into bite-sized pieces and add them to the salad just before serving. Mix thoroughly and serve.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use marinated artichokes instead of water-packed, if desired.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 29.1 7.9 21.7 74 1783 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 30
Great recipe that's a hit at large gatherings! It always makes such a nice presentation on a serving platter. The mix of colors is so vibrant and the combination of flavors is so delicous that n...
I made this today for Superbowl Sunday. It is delicious! I didn't have fresh tomatoes (I don't buy them out of season) but I did have a jar of sundried tomatoes so I chopped up a few of those. T...
Sounds great, but you need some peperoncini's! And maybe some sweet peppers. And I like the idea of another reviewer of putting the vinegar on the side; not all like too much vinegar. Thank yo...
This is an excellent antipasto. The only thing that seemed to be missing was sufficient dressing. We doctored ours with additional caesar dressing. I also added some pickled mushrooms which were...
Awesome recipe! I made exactly but did not use the tomatoes. I cut the meat and cheese into small 1" squares. I sprinkled the marinated artichoke juice over everything instead of using oil and v...
Had a party with 22 people and this salad was a big hit. I had to get to it quickly before it was gone.
I'm from New York..got to say this recipe is a perfect rendition of what I could get from any Itallian deli..simple to make and great to taste
OMG! Good!!! I called this my $45 salad because it was a little expensive to make, but it was so worth it! Very yummy! The only thing I didn't like was the provolone cheese. Next time I wil...