Chocolate-dipped and Candy-coated Pinwheel
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 445 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings (40 pinwheels)
- Lay five Mission(R) Medium Flour Tortillas on a flat work surface; next spread each evenly with 3 tablespoons warm melted caramel, sprinkle each evenly with 3 tablespoons chopped peanut brittle, and drizzle each evenly with 2 tablespoons warm melted chocolate. Begin at the bottom and roll forward into a cylinder, cover, and let sit at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Slice each into 8 equal pinwheels, half-dip each pinwheel in melted chocolate as needed, dredge or sprinkle with more chopped peanut brittle, allow chocolate to set at room temperature, and serve.
- Place peanut brittle in food processor and pulse until finely chopped or place in heavy zip top bag and crush with a rolling pin or mallet.
- Substitute glazed or spiced nuts for peanut brittle if desired.
- Chocolate dip the pinwheels in various ways to add variation and visual interest.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 18.9 g fat; 73.9 g carbohydrates; 6.6 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 371 mg sodium. Full nutrition