Ingredients6 h 20 m servings 373 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add molasses, vanilla and spices; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Microwave chocolate and whipping cream in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min; stir. Microwave 30 sec to 1 min. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Pour over cheesecake.
- Serving Suggestion: Glazed cheesecake can be stored in refrigerator up to 24 hours before serving. Remove from refrigerator 30 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature until ganache is slightly softened.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 27.4 g fat; 28.2 g carbohydrates; 5.6 g protein; 103 mg cholesterol; 212 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Awesome cheesecake! It tastes VERY similar to pumpkin cheesecake without the pumpkin. I made them into mini cheesecakes (regular muffin size). Here are the things I did differently: 1. Used ...
I used a regular graham cracker crust, and omitted the chocolate topping! Wonderful taste!