Ingredients6 h servings 320 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until centre is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with nuts and syrup just before serving.
- Make Ahead: Cheesecake can be made up to 1 month in advance. Cool completely before wrapping tightly and freezing until ready to serve. Thaw in refrigerator and garnish just before serving.
- Size-Wise: Enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent treat on special occasions.
Per Serving: 320 calories; 23.9 g fat; 21.7 g carbohydrates; 5.4 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 242 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made this without the pecans, adding orange extract instead of vanilla and finishing with ganache. An easy recipe to modify, it was a hit at my family Christmas party, and is sure to be a rep...
I made this for church potluck and the plate was cleaned up with rave reviews!