Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 164
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place butter and confectioners' sugar into a mixing bowl, and beat with an electric mixer until creamy and well combined. Stir in the water, salt, vanilla extract, orange extract, flour, and quick rolled oats to form a crumbly, dry dough. Pinch off about 1 1/2 tablespoon of dough per cookie, roll into a ball about 1 inch in diameter. Place on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool to a warm temperature.
- While cookies are baking, place the confectionery candy pieces into a microwave-safe bowl, and cook in microwave oven with low power for about 10 seconds at a time, stirring once the candy begins to melt, until the coating is liquid, smooth and warm (not hot).
- Dip the still-warm cookies in the white coating, and place on prepared baking sheet to cool. While coating is still liquid, sprinkle each cookie with flaked coconut. Decorate some cookies with candy sprinkles, if desired. You can also spoon the coating over the cookies while still on the baking sheet before decorating with the coconut and sprinkles.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 10 17.2 1.9 16 86 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were amazing! I made them for my holiday cookie tray and they were a big hit! I used white chocolate instead if candy dip, and refrigerated them to solidify it and it was amazing. I defini...
These were better than expected. I made the recipe for the Allstars Allrecipe's group for recipes without photos. I made 1/2 recipe and got exactly 18 cookies, using a cookie scoop. I did add th...