Ingredients2 h servings 230
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place the tofu, pumpkin, sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and clove into a blender. Puree until smooth. Pour into the pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue baking until a knife inserted into the mixture comes out clean, about 40 minutes more. Cool before serving.
- Editor's Notes:
- If cooking for an allergen-sensitive person, double check the pie crust ingredients.
- Vegan pie crusts can be made with shortening, vegan margarine, or oil.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 8.7 34.9 4.6 0 413 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 23
This is so bland. It needs way more spices. I even added pumpkin pie spice. This was a waste. Sorry. This is my first bad review.
This was excellent! Used "soft" silken tofu and a low fat granola pie crust and reduced salt to 1/4 tsp but left everything else the same. Why would you want the eggs and dairy in a pumpkin pi...
Updated review: On the first day, this was edible, but not that great. The second day, however, this pie tasted very good! Definitely make this a day ahead of time to let the flavor improve!! I ...
Very, very good! I made this for the first time this year for Thanksgiving (made the day before). It was very creamy, & no one knew it was made with tofu! (except for my mother - I made the reci...
This was great! Even my tofu-hating husband ate it and said it was good.
This pumpkin pie is fantastic and easy to make. People don't know they are eating tofu. I give this recipe 5 stars!!!! Not only does it taste good but high in protein and fiber.
love this stuff! I used graham cracker crust last time I made it and while that sounds different it still turned out great. I only used cinnamon as that was all I had and it still came out wonde...
I made this for my daughter who is allergic to milk egg, and nuts. (she's 4) She loved it, I loved it as well. This is a keeper ! Thanks!