Ingredients35 m servings 427
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the pizza crust on a pizza pan. Bake in the preheated oven until just crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the garlic, Dijon mustard, rosemary, and vinegar in a food processor or blender. Turn on, and drizzle in the olive oil slowly until the dressing has thickened. Quickly pulse in 1/4 cup of blue cheese; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spread the vinaigrette over the pizza crust. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of blue cheese evenly over the crust, followed by the mozzarella cheese. Arrange the sliced pears over the cheese, and sprinkle with the toasted walnuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and is bubbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Let cool slightly before cutting into slices.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 427 calories; 28.4 34.4 11.7 17 537 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 9
Delicious pizza. Easy to make and all the flavors work amazingly well together. An excellent alternative to a heavier traditional style pizza. Will definitely make this again soon.
We enjoyed this in spite of the fact that the pears I used did not have a ton of flavor. This would make a really nice party appetizer, cut into small wedges. From a presentation point of view...
best. pizza. ever. made. it was amazing! and so easy. I really enjoyed making this pizza. I used ww dough i made in the bread machine and substituted feta for blue cheese because its what I had ...
Wow! This pizza was so delicious! I don't used pre-baked crust, I use the fresh dough from the local supermarket. This pizza turned out very well. The flavor combinations were spot on. I substit...
I use my own crust but follow the rest of the recipe. I've made this many times for many people and it has always been a success. Even people who say they don't like pears have loved it!
Great blue cheese flavor in this pizza, blended wonderfully with the pears and walnuts. I might use less of the vinaigrette sauce next time as some people thought it was a bit overpowering. We m...
Ok, rating again because this time I made it with fresh rosemary, cut it into small pieces and served as an appetizer at a friend's birthday party - rave reviews. PLUS - I used the leftover sauc...