Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 m servings 177 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat a 9-12 inch coated saute pan over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and add plums.
- Cook 1 minute, toss with sugar. Cook 1 more minute. Remove to bowl.
- Wipe out pan, return to heat. Add remaining olive oil, and when hot, add pork chops.
- Cook on each side until brown. Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash(R) Fiesta Lime Blend.
- When chops are almost done, about 3 minutes on each side, add reserved plums and toss.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 11.1 g fat; 4.3 g carbohydrates; 14.6 g protein; 36 mg cholesterol; 21 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2