Ingredients3 h 15 m servings 244
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, heating a Dutch oven pan for 15 minutes.
- Toss meat with canola oil, then dredge in flour mixed with Mrs. Dash(R) Garlic & Herb Blend.
- Place beef in pan and bake for 30 minutes, turning meat twice.
- Remove pan and add remaining ingredients. Stir.
- Lower oven to 325 degrees F. Place a lid on pan and slowly bake for 2 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Per Serving: 244 calories; 10.3 13.9 22.8 49 92 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Great & easy stew for a weekday when your kids are busy and you have little time. I prepackage 2# bags of stew meat, cut up and freeze them; so this is a natural fit. One twist for you all, I ...
Yummy. I used fresh carrots, potatoes, celery, and onions. I didn't have Mrs. Dash so I improvised with garlic powder and a packet of brown gravy mix . It turned out perfectly. Used my cast iron...