Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 453 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 wedges)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Press pie crust onto bottom and up side of 9-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom; trim edge, reserving trimmings. Prick bottom of crust with fork. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Reduce heat to 375 degrees F.
- Cook sausage in large skillet over medium heat 4-5 minutes or until hot stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Melt butter in same skillet. Add mushrooms; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Place in large bowl. Add eggs, cheese, 1/2 cup cranberries, cream, parsley and sausage; mix well. Pour into tart shell.
- Roll out reserved pie crust trimmings on lightly floured surface. Use cookie cutters to cut into decorative shapes; arrange over filling.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Top with onions and remaining cranberries. Cut into 8 wedges to serve.
- Variation: Substitute 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean Regular Pork Sausage Roll for crumbles.
Per Serving: 453 calories; 35.2 g fat; 22.2 g carbohydrates; 13.1 g protein; 111 mg cholesterol; 375 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1