Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 sandwiches)
- In a medium bowl, combine cole slaw blend, apple, onion, slaw dressing, ginger and pepper to taste; mix to combine.
- Spread 1 cheese wedge on each of 4 slices of bread, top with 1/4 cup cole slaw mixture, 3 slices of ham and a slice of bread. Serve immediately.
- Weight Watchers® PointsPlus™ value: 5 per serving/sandwich
- Nutrition Facts:
- Percent daily values based on a 2000 calorie diet. Nutrition information calculated from recipe ingredients.
- Wal-Mart Style Nutrition per serving:
- Calories 206 ;Fiber 7g; Calories From Fat 53; Sugars 6g; Total Fat 6g; Protein 15g; Saturated Fat 2g; Carbohydrates 23g; Cholesterol 29mg; Potassium 30; Sodium 780mg
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This sandwich is my new fav for lunch! I swapped out lite slaw dressing for my own dressing because I couldn't find it in the store, but it was still delicious.