Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 191 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt margarine and marshmallows in a microwave set on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- Stir until mixture is smooth. Divide marshmallow mixture into five or six portions. Add a few drops of food colouring to each marshmallow portion. Stir until well blended.
- Divide KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal into five or six portions and add to the coloured marshmallow mixtures, stirring until well coated. When slightly cooled, shape cereal mixture into cereal holiday lights and plug using buttered hands. Place on waxed paper or a surface coated with cooking spray. Allow to cool.
- Shape licorice into circle to form holiday lights wire. Attach cereal lights and plug to licorice with frosting. Decorate as desired.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2-4 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2010, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 191 calories; 4.1 g fat; 38.7 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 198 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1