Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 1940 cals
Original recipe yields 3 servings (3 snowmen)
- Melt butter in a large saucepan set over low heat. Add marshmallows; cook, stirring until melted and well blended. Stir in vanilla. Add cereal; stir until coated.
- Divide the mixture and lightly pack into three 250 ml (1 cup) portions, three 125 ml (1/2 cup) portions and three 75 ml (1/3 cup) portions.
- Working quickly, with damp hands, form each portion into a firmly packed round ball with a slightly flattened bottom. Stack the balls, three high, biggest to smallest to create three figures.
- Spread a thin layer of frosting all over each figure. Place the coconut in a shallow dish. Roll each figure in the coconut until well coated.
- Use melted chocolate and M&M'S(R) Holiday Mix Chocolate candies to create 'eyes', 'noses' and 'buttons' on the figures. Wrap licorice around the base of the smallest ball as a 'scarf'. Gently push the pretzel sticks into each side of the middle balls for 'arms'.
- Tip 1: To secure snowmen, gently push a skewer through the top ball to connect all three. Trim skewer so that it is not visible and reshape the balls as needed.
- Tip 2: Have the kids form extra Rice Krispies* mixture around M&M'S® Peanut Holiday Mix candies to make small balls that can be frosted and rolled in coconut to resemble "snowballs" with a hidden surprise.
- Tip 3: Lightly grease your utensils and cup measures when portioning the balls to make it easier to release.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2010, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
- M&M'S, M&M'S logo and M&M'S characters are trademarks of Mars Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 1940 calories; 72.2 g fat; 323.1 g carbohydrates; 12.7 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 1327 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1