Ingredientsservings 212 cals
- In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla. Stir in KELLOGG'S* RICE KRISPIES* cereal until well coated. Using lightly buttered spatula, press into buttered 3.5 L (13 x 9") pan.
- Allow mixture to cool slightly. Using different shaped cookie cutters, cut cereal mixture into fun shapes. Decorate with icing and candy as desired.
- Stove Top Method:
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- In keeping with good allergy practices, we remind you to be aware of allergens and to check labels on any packaged goods used. This recipe has been tested using Kellogg's* products. Results with other products may vary.
- *© 2010, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 6.1 g fat; 39.7 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 242 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Just made this and all I have to say is WOW! So fun and delicious!!!!
If you can't find Holiday Rice Krispies, Fruity Pebbles work just as well. My kids and I don't frost these because using the sugar cereal makes it sweet enough. I like using the French Vanilla s...
Just made the Christmas Cut-Outs with the Grandchildren using French vanilla, pumpkin and gingerbread marshmallows in their respective batches. The vanilla extract is not necessary re:French van...