Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 30 m servings 403
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with the cooking spray.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat the eggs with a fork or wire whisk in another large bowl. Beat in the soup, oil, sugar and vanilla. Stir in the carrots.
- Add the soup mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just to moisten. Stir in the raisins and walnuts. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool the cake in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan and cool completely on the wire rack.
- Stir the cream, orange peel and liqueur in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on high speed until the mixture is stiff. Serve the whipped cream mixture with the cake.
You might also like
Per Serving: 403 calories; 19.8 52.2 5.4 67 436 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Great recipe I could run with and make into healthy breakfast/snack muffins my own way with healthier ingredients and on hand pantry items. Really easy!