Ingredientsservings 269 cals
- Add Baileys Original Irish Cream, Smirnoff No.21(TM) Vodka, and Godiva Original Liqueur.
- Shake with ice and pour into martini glass.
- Garnish with raspberry.
- Contains 0.6 fl. oz. (14 grams) of alcohol per serving, equivalent to one standard U.S. drink.
- Please drink responsibly.
- Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur. 17% Alc./Vol. ©2010 R & A Bailey & Co. Imported by Paddington, Ltd., Norwalk, CT.
Per Serving: 269 calories; 0.2 g fat; 31.8 g carbohydrates; 0 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 5 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Well, I was supposed to share this drink tonight with a *friend* who ditched me. Her loss, this stuff is like liquid whipped cream wih a bang. Delish!
Lisa J is right in her review, it does taste like liquid whipped cream with a punch. This is one of those drinks that you can easily slurp down 3 and then feel it when you stand up. Nothing says...
Nyah! Nyah! LisaJ! I got here FIRST! :) this was just outstanding! I only had the Mint Bailey's in the house (actually, used up the last wee bit!) and this is something that will be an annual tr...
Santa informed me that he prefers this to the milk with his cookies. My husband loved it as-is. I added 1/2 oz. of light cream to mine. Happy Holidays!