Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 55 m servings 133 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen bars)
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Place the pastry sheet onto a baking sheet. Brush the edges with water. Fold over the edges 1/2 inch on all sides, pressing firmly to form a rim. Prick the center of the pastry thoroughly with a fork. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, rotating the baking sheets between the top and bottom oven racks halfway through the baking time. Divide the pecans, coconut and chocolate between the pastry crusts. Drizzle half the condensed milk over each.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown, rotating the baking sheets between the top and bottom oven racks halfway through the baking time. Let the pastries cool on the baking sheets on wire racks for 30 minutes. Cut each pastry into 24 bars.
- Thaw: 40 minutes
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Bake: 30 minutes
- Cool: 30 minutes
- Source: Camilla Saulsbury
- RECIPE TIPS
- Easy Substitution: You may substitute white chocolate pieces for some of the semi-sweet chocolate pieces.
Per Serving: 133 calories; 8.4 g fat; 13.6 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 65 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are really great.. and a twist to the classic 7 layer bar with a graham cracker crust. They do need to be eaten up in a day or two, but these are elegant and rich. I like to toast my coc...