Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 536 cals
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Stir the cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Using a melon baller, scoop the cores out of the apples from the top, making sure to leave the bottoms intact.
- Coat the apples with the cinnamon mixture. Spoon 2 tablespoons caramel sauce into each apple.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x9-inch rectangle. Cut into 9 (1x10-inch) strips Press the ends of 2 pastry strips together to make 1 (1x20-inch) strip. Repeat with 6 of the remaining pastry strips. Cut 8 leaf shapes from the last pastry strip.
- Starting at the bottom, wind 1 pastry strip around 1 apple, slightly overlapping the edges of the pastry. Repeat with the remaining pastry strips and apples. Top each with 2 pastry leaves. Brush the pastries with the egg mixture. Place the pastries onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Serve the pastries with the ice cream.
- Source: Campbell's Community
Per Serving: 536 calories; 21.4 g fat; 81.8 g carbohydrates; 8.3 g protein; 61 mg cholesterol; 487 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These were absolutely delish! A big hit at my dinner party. I used Fuji apples instead because they are so sweet and juicy. The best part was they were incredibly easy to make and the present...
This just did not turnout for me. I followed the recipe except I only made 2 instead of 4. The pastry was done, but the apples were still way too undercooked and the inside portion of the pastr...