Ingredients25 m servings 212
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place cashews on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Stir rosemary, margarine, brown sugar, salt, and cayenne pepper together in a large bowl.
- Pour warm cashews into the rosemary mixture and toss to coat. Serve warm or allow to cool and store in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 212 calories; 17 12.7 5.3 0 808 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
These are delicious! I would definitely recommend melting the butter and then adding the rest of the ingredients before mixing in the warm cashews. For the salt sensitive, I'd go short and the...
These nuts are a delicious treat! Everyone likes spiced nuts, and these are a unique take on an old favorite. The rosemary flavor is unusual and special; the brown sugar and cayenne adds enough ...
I've been making these for years. My brother LOVES them, as does everyone! I've tried increasing the butter, but it just makes them greasy and they never fully dry, so don't do that! But I do ...
This recipe is addictive. In fact, we don't like plain cashews much anymore. I do cut the salt to two teaspoons and I cut the cayenne in half cuz I am a whimp when it comes to heat. Awesome reci...
I used ghee instead of margarine and omitted the brown sugar completely. Came out amazing!!!!!
I loved almost everything about this recipe. I thought 1 T of salt was too salty. I used raw cashews. I would make it again.
I've never really been one to snack on a handful of nuts. I usually find them too bland, too dry, or too salty, but these cashews were great! I love the subtle sweetness from the brown sugar, an...