Ingredients5 h 15 m servings 237 cals
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir cookie base ingredients until soft dough forms. Spread dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 20 to 23 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread raspberry jam over cooled base. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and lemon curd with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Drop lemon mixture by teaspoonfuls over jam layer; spread gently and evenly over jam.
- Sprinkle toasted almonds over top. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. To serve, top each bar with 1 raspberry, gently pressing into lemon mixture. Store covered in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 12.7 g fat; 29.2 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 120 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These are fabulous! I did not use the almonds just based on what my children would eat. And I used lemon pie filling instead of making lemon curd. Very refreshing and very easy! I will defin...
It took me a while to find, and really wasn't all that delicious. It was rather burnt, and a hassle to make.
I just made 2 batches of these for a bridal shower. I was looking for something pretty to serve, and these were perfect. I baked them in a slightly smaller pan than a 13x9 (it was a disposable...