Ingredients30 m servings 135
- Blend cookie mix, 1/3 cup butter and egg in bowl until soft dough forms.
- Press dough in bottom of greased 9-inch square pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Heat 1/3 cup butter, brown sugar and cranberries over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Spoon and spread cranberry mixture evenly over partially baked cookie base. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake additional 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- In resealable freezer plastic bag, mix baking chips and oil; seal bag. Microwave on High 30 to 45 seconds, squeezing mixture in bag every 15 seconds until smooth. Cut 1/4-inch top from corner of bag; drizzle over bars. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Per Serving: 135 calories; 8 15.3 1.1 13 55 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made no changes to this festive dessert, and it was very well received. Everyone commented on the how there were lots of different flavors and textures, but how they worked so well together. ...
I loved this!! I made it for Thanksgiving, and it went over great! Of course, they had to compete with the oreo truffles I made, so they didn't get eaten up right away. But I ate the leftovers r...
These were ok, nothing exceptional or poor. The dough needed to cook 5 minutes longer than stated, and heating chocolate like that did not work for me. I liked them, but ended up throwing away h...
I made this into a dessert pizza and I think the 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips is actually too much, I used just about 1/4 cup and thought it was fine.