Gluten-Free Coco-Nola (Granola)
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Place oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut flakes, cocoa powder, salt, cardamom, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Combine almond milk, brown rice syrup, molasses, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a large measuring cup. Stir into the oats mixture with a large spoon until evenly coated. Spread onto 2 large baking sheets.
- Bake on the middle rack of the preheated oven, stirring every 30 minutes, until dry and crunchy, about 2 hours. Turn off heat; leave granola in the oven until cool enough to handle, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use organic ingredients if available.
- You can use white rice flour in place of the brown rice flour.
- Use any non-dairy milk you prefer.
- Agave nectar may be substituted for the brown rice syrup.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 9.7 26.9 4.7 0 72 Full nutrition