Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 20 m servings
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 slices)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine brown sugar, eggs, corn syrup, molasses, vanilla extract, salt and lemon peel; blend well. Stir together oil and cornstarch in small bowl until dissolved. Pour oil mixture into sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour pie filling into pie crust; set on baking sheet. Arrange pecan halves over filling.
- Bake 30 minutes. Cover pie with foil and bake an additional 30 minutes. Cool pie completely before serving (about 4 hours); cut into 8 slices. Just before serving, garnish with whipped cream.
- Nutrition Facts per Serving: Calories 644, Total fat 43 g (66%) (% Daily Value), Saturated fat 7 g (33%), Cholesterol 111 MG (37%), Sodium 290 MG (12%), Carbohydrate 63 g (21%), Dietary fiber 4 g (14%), Sugars 38 g (4%*), Protein 7 g (15%), Vitamin A (3%), Vitamin C (2%), Calcium (8%), Iron (15%)
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- About Conagrafoods.com Nutrition Information
- The nutrition information provided for each recipe is determined by a database analysis primarily using USDA nutrient data and yields. Nutrition information is based on the ingredients and cooking techniques as listed in the recipe. It does not factor in optional ingredients or garnishes. Nutritional values represented are composite averages and may vary according to ingredient freshness, size variation, variety or differences in preparation. Changes made to cooking methods or substituting ingredients may change the stated nutrition information significantly.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a good pie to make, I went a little different with it,I didn't have any molasses or couldn't find any so I used dark waffle syrup. Was told couldn't find any difference, also didn't hav...