Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 m servings 149 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Entertaining Shrimp Cocktail Platter
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Shrimp with Creamy Cocktail Sauce
- Mix 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing, 1/4 cup cocktail sauce and 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce. Serve with 16 frozen cooked cleaned shrimp (6 oz.), thawed, drained.
- Shrimp with Creamy Tuscan Sauce
- Mix 1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing, 3 tablespoons KRAFT Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tuscan Italian Dressing and 1 green onion, finely chopped. Serve with 16 frozen cooked cleaned shrimp (6 oz.), thawed, drained.
- Substitute MIRACLE WHIP Dressing for the mayonnaise.
Per Serving: 149 calories; 12 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 8.2 g protein; 66 mg cholesterol; 210 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I must have missed something - I thought this sauce was relatively nondescript, but Hubs disagreed – he really liked it, he said. (Therefore, he requested I didn’t add the chili sauce I wanted...