Broccoli-Stuffed Lasagna Spirals
made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe, adapted to use the traditional flavors of Classico® Pasta Sauce, was originally submitted by Allrecipes home cook KATRINA."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 281 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, basil and nutmeg.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the broccoli mixture along each noodle. Roll noodles to form spirals. Place in prepared dish. Spoon spaghetti sauce on and around spirals, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 9.6 g fat; 31.7 g carbohydrates; 18.3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 495 mg sodium. Full nutrition