Ingredients1 h servings 396 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan over medium heat add oil and cook broccoli or spinach and green onions until tender, stirring frequently. Remove pan from heat and stir in ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, salt and egg.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of waxed paper. Evenly spread some of the cheese mixture on each noodle. Roll up each noodle from the short end, jelly-roll style.
- In a 8x12 inch baking dish, spoon about 3/4 of the Alfredo sauce on the bottom and spread evenly. Arrange the rolled noodles, seam side down, in the dish. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining sauce. Cover loosely with foil and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted. Serve.
Per Serving: 396 calories; 23.7 g fat; 26.9 g carbohydrates; 19.9 g protein; 121 mg cholesterol; 905 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Good meatless alfredo lasagna. I used yellow onion in place of the green onion. I only actually made four of these for guest that didn't want meat. Turned out great. I did add some cottage chees...
Good on its own but I had change it up a bit. *added ground chicken *omitted the egg no need for it *omitted salt *added minced garlic