Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 668 cals
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water until al dente. Rinse, drain, set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium saute pan. Add mushrooms, onions, carrots, peas, and broccoli; saute over medium heat until tender. Add wine and garlic; cook five minutes, or until wine has just about evaporated. Remove from heat, and cool for ten minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine sauteed vegetable mixture, mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, and egg. Mix well.
- Pour half of the pasta sauce into the bottom of a 13x9x2inch baking pan. Spread 1/3 cup vegetable mixture over each lasagna noodle then carefully roll up the noodle. Place seam side down in dish. When finished placing all the noodles in the pan, pour remaining pasta sauce evenly over noodles. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes. Uncover, and sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over noodles. Bake, uncovered, 5 more minutes. Garnish and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 668 calories; 21.1 g fat; 90.1 g carbohydrates; 30 g protein; 76 mg cholesterol; 785 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I used cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella and left out the peas (hubby doesn't like them). Next time I will use more cheese in a combo of cheddar cheese and Mozzarella. Also, I would add mor...
Excellent twist on a classic dish. Next time I will use zucchini instead of broccoli. I also used whole wheat noodles in an attempt at making it more healthy which worked well. I ended up way ...