Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 416 cals
- Cook the lasagna noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Rinse with cold water, and drain.
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir mushrooms, green peppers, onion, and garlic in oil. Stir in pasta sauce and basil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Mix together ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, and eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread 1 cup tomato sauce into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 each, lasagna noodles, ricotta mix, sauce, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layering, and top with remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 416 calories; 17.2 g fat; 43.8 g carbohydrates; 23 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 650 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I made quite a bit more hearty with chopped carrots, chopped zucchini, more garlic, a whole large sweet onion, and chopped red pepper. This only needed one jar of spaghetti sauce--I used an orga...
Made this last night for dinner. Followed the recipe exactly, but used Newmans Marinara instead of the Classico and used whole wheat noodles. It turned out ALRIGHT. Definitely way to much cheese...
LOVE IT! It's a hit with all my meat eaters and we can't get enough. The only change is that I used half the amount of ricotta the recipe calls for and substituted cottage cheese for the other h...