Ingredients1 h servings 644 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add manicotti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix 3 cups mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, garlic, egg, and basil. Stuff cooked manicotti with the mixture.
- Spread about 2 cups pasta sauce over the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Arrange stuffed manicotti in the dish, and cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan, and continue baking 10 minutes, until mozzarella is melted and bubbly.
Per Serving: 644 calories; 26.2 g fat; 59.3 g carbohydrates; 43.4 g protein; 116 mg cholesterol; 1459 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
Fantastically simple recipe. So Delicious. I added fresh chopped garlic and fresh oregano for a wow of a dish.
I used jumbo shells instead of manicotti shells. It was incredible and tasted better than it tastes at a restaurant! Great recipe.
Delicious! I used 1 1/2 jars of spaghetti sauce (Ragu' sauteed onion and garlic)
Made this for dinner tonight. Very filling! Cheese filling will fill approximately 12 manicotti shells for us Canadians that purchase it in a box of grams not ounces. Only thing I would chang...
This was awesome! My picky husband loved it! I did have a hard time finding ricotta cheese at the grocery store, because had I never cooked with it before. I found it by the sour cream and cotta...
This is sooo good! I scoop the cheese mixture into large shells instead. They are much easier to scoop and the kids love it!