Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 383 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish, and coat with the garlic. Bake 25 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear. Cool and chop.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the rigatoni in the pot, cook 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Place bacon in a skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the zucchini and yellow squash until tender and lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, mix the Alfredo sauce and milk. Serve chicken over the cooked pasta. Pour Alfredo sauce over the chicken. Top with zucchini and squash. Sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes, bacon, Parmesan cheese, and almonds.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 17 g fat; 35.6 g carbohydrates; 21.4 g protein; 69 mg cholesterol; 596 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2