Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 495 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta, spinach, onion and egg. Season with parsley, pepper and garlic powder. Mix in 1 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan. In a separate bowl, stir together pasta sauce and water.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Stuff uncooked manicotti shells with ricotta mixture, and arrange in a single layer in the dish. Cover with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes, or until noodles are soft.
- If refrigerating overnight, do so after step 3. Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
Per Serving: 495 calories; 16.2 g fat; 59.4 g carbohydrates; 29.8 g protein; 77 mg cholesterol; 1088 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
I just finished having this for dinner with garlic bread on the side! And boy was it good! I failed to buy fresh herbs on my trip to the store, but the dried version was just fine. Also, the s...
yummmm!!!!! Thanks for this recipe! I did add fresh mushrooms as well, and I actually added ground beef. My hubby is a meat eater! I browned the ground beef and put it in with the sauce. Everyon...
This tastes like a manicotti version of the "veggie lasagna florentine" recipe on this site. Both are excellent vegetarian dishes. I made a couple of changes: to the ricotta mixture I sauteed...
The only change was minced garlic instead of garlic powder... this was excellent! My husband loved it!!
This was delicious! I used fresh spinach and added mushrooms, but kept everything else the same! I omitted the water, which I think was a mistake because I had a few noodles that weren't comp...
very good ! pretty easy to make as well minus stuffing the manicotti. using a knife does make it easier,other than that its super easy ! i made this because i was craving lasagna and this is les...
Simple to prepare, and delicious. I didn't change a thing. Great way to sneak in some veggies, too.