Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 631 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Drain and crumble. Put crumbled beef in skillet. Stir in salt, pepper, garlic powder, bell pepper and pasta sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, green onions and cream cheese and set aside. Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and add the cooked spaghetti. Spread the cream cheese mixture over it, add the meat mixture and sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes until the cheese is bubbly.
Per Serving: 631 calories; 29.5 g fat; 60.8 g carbohydrates; 29.7 g protein; 93 mg cholesterol; 621 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
This was delicious. The only changes I made was I used the entire package (8oz) of cream cheese and a 16 oz container of sour cream instead of 3/4 cup. I also used a little more sauce. I will...
This recipe is simple and delicious. You can play with the sour cream and cream cheese portions. Will use this recipe again.
Tried this tonight and it was terrific! Husband and kids all liked it. I used a few substitutions based on what I had on hand: Ragu Sauteed Onion and Garlic spaghetti sauce (I think any jar sa...
Really didn't think I would care about this, but it was fabulous. I didn't have sour cream so I used yogurt. Very, very good! Made it in a large corelle square pan. Filled it right to the top an...