Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 344 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain. Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil in a saucepan, and cook the spinach 4 to 6 minutes, until tender.
- Place the cooked pasta in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and oil. Toss the pasta with the cooked spinach, egg mixture, and bread crumbs.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Pour half of the pasta mixture into the baking dish, and cover with another 1/3 of the pasta sauce. Sprinkle with half of the Cheddar cheese and half of the mozzarella. Layer with remaining pasta mixture, and top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the rest of the Cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Per Serving: 344 calories; 16.2 g fat; 33.5 g carbohydrates; 16.9 g protein; 63 mg cholesterol; 524 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Cheesy Spinach Pasta Casserole Haiku: "Great with some changes. Classico sauce is awesome, Still needed more stuff." I had only a couple modifications on this recipe, due to what I had on hand (...
Great recipe thanks. I made it the first time exactly how it was written and I agree with the previous reviewer in regards to covering it until the last 5 min. I make it now with left over hom...
Very good, filling and easy. May add a little salt and other seasonings next time.
Really great! Even my picky Husband loved it. I added a large can of White Meat Chicken into the toss of pasta and spinach. This will become a regular at our table!