Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 414 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown. Drain, and mix in the spinach and Alfredo sauce. Season with pepper. Continue cooking until spinach and sauce are heated through.
- In a bowl, mix the Cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, layer 1/3 of the sausage mixture, 1/3 of the noodles, and 1/3 of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover, and bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 414 calories; 28 g fat; 17.4 g carbohydrates; 23.3 g protein; 114 mg cholesterol; 919 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe was amazing! My husband and I went back for seconds! I used a Garlic Alfredo sauce and it added a little something extra
This worked out great. I tried it because I had a lot of the ingredients on hand and needed to use them up. I did not have Lasagna noodles so I used egg noodles instead. I also had fresh spin...
I researched and read many lasagna recipes for something different. I used this one a a major base and did make some changes that I saw in other recipes and this turned out just awesome! First b...