Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 789
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Dip the eggplant slices in egg, then coat with bread crumbs. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the eggplant on each side until golden brown. Remove to a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese onto each slice of eggplant. Place a slice of prosciutto onto each one. Roll up tightly, and place seam side down in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour pasta sauce over the rolls, and top with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- While the eggplant rolls are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the angel hair pasta, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until tender. Drain. Serve eggplant rolls and sauce over pasta.
Per Serving: 789 calories; 37.4 71.7 42.2 134 2031 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This recipe was delicious! I did change it a little...I just layed foil on the BBQ and cooked the eggplant that way instead of frying it. I used panko (seasoned with garlic powder, italian seaso...