Ingredientsservings 382 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 10x15 inch lasagna pan with cooking spray.
- Place the spinach in a medium bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes. Mix in ricotta. Beat the egg with a wire whisk, and add it to the spinach and ricotta. Stir well to blend.
- Combine pasta sauce with milk in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Spread about 1/2 cup pasta sauce mixture evenly in the bottom of the dish. Place 3 uncooked noodles over the sauce. Spread half of the spinach mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with half of the carrots and half of the mushrooms. Place 3 more noodles over the vegetable mixture. Pour 1 1/2 cups sauce over the noodles. Spread the remaining spinach mixture over the sauce, followed by layers of the remaining carrots and mushrooms. Place 3 more noodles over the vegetables. Pour remaining sauce evenly on top. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Spray a sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Cover the dish tightly with aluminum foil, spray side down.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Remove from oven, uncover, and spoon some sauce over the exposed top noodles. Turn the oven off, and place the uncovered dish back into the warm oven for 15 more minutes. Serve at once, or let rest until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 21.2 g fat; 31.4 g carbohydrates; 18.4 g protein; 121 mg cholesterol; 799 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Found this one for my husband's birthday dinner and it was a HIT!! I used the Classico Creamy Alredo sauce with Roasted red peppers and it added a great flavor to the recipe. Definately a keep...
Basic recipe is very good, but I found recommended pan size to big. Maybe a 9x13. There's not enough sauce to cover top layer in bigger pan. We will make again.
I have made this several times and it is always a hit. I recommend adding more spinach, carrots and mushrooms. yum! :)
I made this as written with the exception of using 1 can of mushrooms (drained) as I didn't have fresh mushrooms. It definitely needed more mushrooms but the amount of carrots was fine. This wa...