Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 108 cals
Original recipe yields 30 servings
- Melt chocolate and butter together in a double boiler. Whisk until smooth.
- Mix together the cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In an electric mixer, whisk together the eggs and sugar for 2 minutes. Reduce to low speed and stir in the melted chocolate, coffee and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients. Refrigerate the dough until firm, about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop or form the cookies into balls, each about 1 tablespoon.
- Put the confectioners (or powdered) sugar in a bowl and roll each of the balls in the sugar. Place on parchment lined baking sheets several inches apart. Bake for 13-15 minutes until crackled on top. Remove from the oven and gently press a walnut half in the middle of each warm cookie.
- Once cool, store in an airtight container.
Per Serving: 108 calories; 4.9 g fat; 14.8 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 34 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1