All-Bran Veggie Pizza With Cheese Crust
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Here's a pizza with a Tex-Mex twist--a hearty crust with cheese and spicy refried bean sauce is topped with hot and sweet peppers, red onion, olives, mushrooms, and more cheese."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 358
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Crust: In small bowl, stir yeast into warm water. Let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in cereal. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cereal is softened.
- In food processor bowl, combine flour, salt and 125 ml (1/2 cup) of the cheese; pulse to mix. Add oil and process for 30 seconds. Add cereal mixture; continue processing for 30 seconds or until dough is formed. Remove and shape into smooth ball. Cover with plastic wrap; let rest in warm place for 10 minutes.
- Toppings: In medium bowl, mix together refried beans, salsa, jalapeno peppers and cumin. Set aside.
- With heal of hand, on 30 cm (12-inch) pizza pan, press dough out to form crust. Spread with bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining 125 ml (1/2 cup) Mexican cheese blend and 250 ml (1 cup) of the Monterey Jack cheese. Arrange vegetables over top. Sprinkle top with remaining Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake at 230 degrees C (450 F) for about 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is light brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before cutting.
- *© 2010, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 358 calories; 17.8 35.3 17.1 42 936 Full nutrition