Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 289 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 slices)
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in oil, milk, vanilla and All-Bran cereal; let stand.
- Mash banana; stir into egg mixture. Stir in brown sugar.
- Stir in dry ingredients, mixing just until combined. Stir in nuts, if using.
- Spread evenly in 23 x 13 cm (9 x 5-inch) loaf pan, lined on bottom and two longer sides with piece of foil. Bake at 180 degrees C (350 degrees F) for 50 to 55 minutes, or until wooden pick inserted in centre comes out clean. Remove to cooling rack; let cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan, discard foil. Let cool completely.
- *© 2010, Trademark of Kellogg Company used under licence by Kellogg Canada Inc.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 15.3 g fat; 35.7 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; 32 mg cholesterol; 243 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
FYI- 1 cup of smashed bananas is 2 bananas. I used wheat bran instead of the cereal, and it still turned out great!