Ingredients3 h 35 m servings 153
- Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two. Place the potatoes into a large bowl, and chill in the refrigerator until cold, about 1 hour.
- While the potatoes are boiling, place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Pour out the hot water, then cool the eggs under cold running water in the sink. Peel once cold. Chop the eggs, and place into the bowl with the potatoes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cut the bell peppers in half, and remove the seeds, core, and stems. Place the bell peppers onto a baking sheet, cut sides down. Cut the onion in half, and place it onto the baking sheet, cut sides down.
- Roast the peppers and onion in the preheated oven until the skin of the vegetables has charred in places, about 25 minutes. Remove any large pieces of burned skin, and chop the peppers and onions. Transfer into the bowl with the potatoes and eggs.
- In a bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, horseradish mustard, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce, dill, garlic, cumin, and salt and pepper until thoroughly combined. Pour the dressing over the potato mixture, and lightly toss until the potatoes, eggs, and vegetables are thoroughly coated with dressing. Chill before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 3.9 25.8 5.5 63 190 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
I'm the person who submitted this recipe, and I've done a lot of tweaking to it. The past several times I've made this, I've cut way back on the chipotle peppers in adobo sauce. I like it really...
HUGE hit! Super spicy-I needed a chaser:) Unintentionally, I left out the dill completely. I'd probably do it again-it was perfect without! I made my own horseradish mustard w/dijon mustard & ho...
This is SUPER GOOD! I did have to make some adjustments based on what I had, as this was a last minute decision... I had no fresh red or green peppers, but I did have jarred roasted red peppers,...
Wow. This one kinda took words out of my mouth. Time consuming? A little....Worth it? YES. I just made this this afternoon...can't go wrong making a recipe like this on a Sunday afternoon. I a...
Best potato salad I have ever had. Followed the suggestion on lessening the chipotles/sauce; Definitely still plenty of heat. Had to sub 1 cup of the mayo for nonfat plain yogurt and a little ol...
Made this a month ago and LOVED IT! Admittedly, I didn't add the dill 'cause it sounded weird with chipotle and adobo. Made it again today and wanted to rate it but didn't think I should withou...
I'm not a big fan of potato salad, but this was actually pretty good. My family and I all had seconds!