Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 124
Original recipe yields 24 servings (6 cups)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a rimmed 10x15-inch baking sheet with aluminum foil. Grease with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, oat bran, and almonds in a large bowl. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring once, until toasted and fragrant, about 20 minutes.
- Combine honey, apple juice concentrate, and oil in a small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir rice cereal, wheat germ, and apples into the oat mixture. Drizzle honey mixture on top. Stir to coat.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in raisins. Place baking sheet on a wire rack to cool. Break granola into pieces.
Per Serving: 124 calories; 5.1 18.8 2.8 0 13 Full nutrition