Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 397 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is soft but not browned, about 5 minutes.
- Scoop flesh from the zucchini halves using a spoon, leaving a 1/4-inch layer intact. Chop zucchini flesh and stir into the skillet. Cook until soft, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low.
- Flake crabmeat into the skillet, leaving some larger chunks. Add lemon juice and ground mustard. Cook until crabmeat is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Divide crabmeat mixture evenly among the zucchini halves. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until zucchini is soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 15.8 g fat; 49.3 g carbohydrates; 16.6 g protein; 40 mg cholesterol; 1776 mg sodium. Full nutrition