Ingredients15 m servings 231 cals
- In large bowl, mix cereals, pretzels and pecans. Sprinkle toffee bits on top of the cereal mixture.
- In small microwavable bowl, stir coffee granules and water until coffee is dissolved. Add chocolate chips and butter. Microwave uncovered on High 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until mixture is smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake gently until well coated. Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool. Store in airtight container.
- Tip: Try using 2 cups of Honey Nut Chex® cereal in place of 2 cups of the Chocolate Chex® cereal.
- 2010 © and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 231 calories; 12.2 g fat; 31 g carbohydrates; 2.1 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 193 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
I had to make one substitution. I did not have pecan halves on hand, I used party peanuts instead. This is CRAZY good. Like Puppy Chow on crack. We had this for Movie Snacks last night and we li...
Delicious! Just the right balance of chocolate, coffee and toffee. Salty pretzels and pecans add extra crunchy goodness. Easy to make, too!
MMMMMM! This is good stuff! The only trouble I had was getting the powdered sugar to evenly coat the mix. I solved my problem by alternating powdered sugar with the mix, then shaking it to co...
Half of my family is coffee drinkers and we all loved this-the other half, who didn't care for coffee....wouldn't eat it. It's a great recipe but the coffee taste is strong and very present so ...
I used three single serve packages of instant coffee, because I enjoy a stronger coffee flavor. This was a perfect snack for my night shift crew.